QHS beverage mixer
1-20T/H is applied for carbonation and proportion mixing of various gas beverages (water, syrup, and CO2), such as lemon and Cola. It is the main equipment among the complete equipment of beverage production line (especially the key equipment producing middle-and top-level beverage).
1. The machine adopts injector for the addition of CO2 and Venturi injector for CO. The injector can keep constant flow all the time and ensure stationary flowing situation. Besides large area of gasquid mass transfer, small resistance loss, high efficiency, low energy consumption, and simple structure, it adopts the multi-stage mixing pump with reliable performance and low noise. The start/stop controlled by the floating ball liquid level controller on finish cans guarantees the performance of the whole machine.
2. The mixing proportion is accurate and easy for adjustment. With no need of parts replacement, the machine can realize the quick output adjustment and the proportion of syrup and water. The beverage water and thin syrup enter mixing tank after proportioning of the manual adjusting valve with scale. As the water tank and sugar tank are of the same height and pressure, the proportion within the mixing tank remain stable. Prior to access to the mixing tank, they are fully mixed in the mixer; the beverage mixing ratio can be ensured.
3. In the degassing tank, the vacuum pump makes the pressure of dissolved gas in water sprayed into the tank as mist higher than that on the water surface, thus releasing above 90% of O2 from the dissolved water.
4. The machine adopts the plate heat exchanger for cooling. When the beverage water and thin syrup enter mixing tank through the manual adjusting valve with scale, the mixing pump enters the plate heat exchanger after pressure lifting, fully mixing the beverage water and thin syrup. At the same time, making use of the inherent feature of plate heat exchanger, ice water is added on the other side, not only mixing the beverage water and thin syrup, but also reducing temperature and improving carbonation effect. Before entry, appropriate CO2 can be added for a better blend of sugar, water and gas.
5. The machine is convenient to adjust the gas content. According to the requirements of beverage gas content, the adjustment can be done through proper operation.
6. The machine has perfect automatic control system, featured by coordinate action, simple structure, continuous production, and high automation.
7. The machine is fitted with an in-place cleaning technique flow with reasonable structure, convenient for CIP cleaning and in compliance with Food Hygiene Law of the People's Republic of China.
Applicable beverages: water,carbonated drink, juice/tea etc.